Well-trained employees are key components of a successful organization, and that’s especially true for telecommunications providers, whether ILEC, CLEC or long distance provider. Constant changes in both the regulatory and technological aspects of the industry put pressure on companies to remain current and informed.
In order to effectively manage your billing, employees must:
- Be knowledgeable in the federal and state requirements
- Be able to understand and implement the terms/rates of applicable tariffs
- Be able to understand and implement the terms/rates of applicable interconnection agreements
- Be able to understand, process and implement carrier orders, including ASRs and LSRs
CSS offers training programs that address these areas of expertise, and that meet the skills sets of both new and veteran staff in the areas of access billing. In addition to standardized training programs, we can also develop customized training sessions that address your company’s specific needs.
Our access training, which incorporates current regulatory and technology considerations, includes:
- Access Service Requests (ASRs)
- How to read an ASR
- How to generate an access order
- Carrier Access Billing (CABS)
- Switched access
- Special access
- Local compensation, as defined in tariffs and contracts
Training is offered in a group setting, or in a one-on-one environment.